I'm a London based digital designer that gives a damn. A damn about the project, the client's goals and mostly the end user.
Working in the industry since 2010, I have a passion for clean and minimal aesthetics that highlight the content and the interactions.
Available for freelance, get in touch.
5 Facts about me
1. I write a (fairly) successful travel blog.
2. I'm a ceramicist. When not in front of a laptop or travelling, I'm getting covered in clay.
3. I collect tattoos for what they are, art.
4. My teenage years were spent crowd surfing to the sound of punk-rock bands.
5. Most afternoons I can be found at a climbing wall.
Art Direction, User Interface/Product Design, UX Design and Prototyping (Invision, AfterEffects)
Google, Microsoft, McDonald's, Super Bock, BBC, BP, EE, HSF, Hovis, Cathedral City, Drambuie + more