I'm a London based digital designer that gives a damn. About the project, the client's goals and mostly the end user.
Working in the industry since 2010, I have a passion for clean and minimal aesthetics that highlight the content and the interactions.
Available for freelance, get in touch.
6 Facts about me
4. Most afternoons I can be found at a climbing wall.
5. Always trying new things. Currently taking a course in Ceramics.
6. In a parallel world, I'd be a PI. I have a knack to find out anything.
1. I write a (fairly) successful travel blog.
2. I collect tattoos for what they are, art.
3. My teenage years were spent crowd surfing to the sound of punk-rock bands.
Agencies & projects
Microsoft, McDonald's, Super Bock
McDonald's, BBC, BP, EE, HSF
The Social Partners (Grey Group)
Hovis, Cathedral City, Drambuie
User Interface/Product Design
(Wireframes, Information Architecture)